Your visiting number is...

BEATRICE HARRY

My photo
keningau, Sabah, the place u live in PEACE, Malaysia
I'm a proud-faced, but it is not at all. Sometimes I like it alone, but many times I want to be friends. I liked the lively (many people). I am a person who likes to socialize. I do not like the place is limited, meaning control. I like freedom. I was protecting my property rights. I hate hypocrisy. I am a glutton for work. That the given task, I will complete as me. I do not like to work half way. I am a person who likes to think outside the box comfortably. I like challenges. I can sing well (wow. ..), I like art. I love sports, I like sports, I like to eat. :)

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My 24 weeks (6 months)

Your first pregnancy? Whether it's your first or fourth, being pregnant can be one of the most wondrous and magical adventure that you can ever experience. You will most likely feel love, patience and other emotions that bubble up within you.

You also look forward to your baby's arrival in this world with huge impatience and anticipation. You long for the day when you can finally physically carry your baby in your arms and look at your baby in the eyes.

I'm a 6 months pregnant mommy. It's 24 weeks. My last Doctor review which is 15 Mac ago, identified my baby is a Boy. I Don't even much mind about the sex. What I wanted is The Healthier baby, Physically and Mentality PERFECT, and a Good Child..Amin.. Lets share my 24 weeks baby..


p/s:
To All the PEGGY MUMY, Your baby will only be inside of you for nine months, so enjoy the intimacy as long as it lasts. Wishing you a healthy and love-filled pregnancy! Take a Good care of your future baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment