Everyone warns you that having a baby will change your life. Sure, you'll have less money (and sleep), and a lot more responsibility. But when the centre of your universe shifts to your new baby, there's much to celebrate too:
• You discover an inner strength you never realised you had.
• You accept that the last 15 pregnancy pounds you can't seem to shift are absolutely worth it.
• You don't need a clock any more - your baby now sets your daily schedule.
• You respect and love your own parents in a new way.
• Any pain your baby suffers feels much worse than your own.
• You don't mind going to bed at 9pm on a Friday night.
• Your heart breaks much more easily.
• You discover how much there is to say about one little baby tooth.
• You look at your baby in the mirror instead of yourself.
• You're no longer disgusted by babies' bodily functions - in fact, you're fascinated by them (hooray, a poo!)
• The sacrifices you thought you'd made to have a baby no longer seem that big a deal.
• You respect your body ... finally.
• You realise that a baby's comforter has magical powers!
• You give parents with a screaming baby an "I-know-the-feeling" look, instead of a "Can't-they-shut-him-up?" one.
• You make time for one more baby hug and kiss, even if it means you'll be late.
• You realise that it's possible to love a complete stranger.
• You learn that taking a shower is a luxury, never mind a trip to the hairdresser's.
• You finally get to speak to the shy neighbour in your street, because you've got a baby in your arms.
• You find that things that once seemed important are now meaningless.
• Every day is a surprise.
Your visiting number is...
- keningau, Sabah, the place u live in PEACE, Malaysia
- I'm a proud-faced, but it is not at all. Sometimes I like it alone, but many times I want to be friends. I liked the lively (many people). I am a person who likes to socialize. I do not like the place is limited, meaning control. I like freedom. I was protecting my property rights. I hate hypocrisy. I am a glutton for work. That the given task, I will complete as me. I do not like to work half way. I am a person who likes to think outside the box comfortably. I like challenges. I can sing well (wow. ..), I like art. I love sports, I like sports, I like to eat. :)