Your visiting number is...

BEATRICE HARRY

My photo
keningau, Sabah, the place u live in PEACE, Malaysia
I'm a proud-faced, but it is not at all. Sometimes I like it alone, but many times I want to be friends. I liked the lively (many people). I am a person who likes to socialize. I do not like the place is limited, meaning control. I like freedom. I was protecting my property rights. I hate hypocrisy. I am a glutton for work. That the given task, I will complete as me. I do not like to work half way. I am a person who likes to think outside the box comfortably. I like challenges. I can sing well (wow. ..), I like art. I love sports, I like sports, I like to eat. :)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Don't know where to go..

Howdy..Good afternoon,

Im planning to do some vacation actually, but with my condition rite now, as a peggy mumy, all was being poseponed. CANNOT la ba kan. Especially, Boating. Haiya..

Next week will be the Holly Holiday to all the teachers n students. Of course..happy la ba dorang kan. o ya, never forget, the staff oso...(Tumpang sekaki kepada yang ambil kesempatan) No need to wakeup too early morn..can continue tidur sampai kobihis (meleleh air liur).

Hmmm...It will be more precious if we can share the time to have some fun kan. Vacation, Picnic maybe..Yes la.. But I have no idea where to go.. First planning is Pulau Sipadan. Tapi boating juga kn. cannot la. wait till I deliver la. Sabar mumy..

Change topic, 3 days left to my hubby's B'day. Last year was celebrated wif lots of fwen n family. erm..Keep wondering, what is the gift to him. And the day oso, is the 40th days of my Beloved Deceased Father In Law MOKHTAR BIN DAUD, which has gone by 3 February 2010. May Allah give him the Joy and Happiness in Paradise. Al-Fatihah...

No comments:

Post a Comment