Your visiting number is...

BEATRICE HARRY

My photo
keningau, Sabah, the place u live in PEACE, Malaysia
I'm a proud-faced, but it is not at all. Sometimes I like it alone, but many times I want to be friends. I liked the lively (many people). I am a person who likes to socialize. I do not like the place is limited, meaning control. I like freedom. I was protecting my property rights. I hate hypocrisy. I am a glutton for work. That the given task, I will complete as me. I do not like to work half way. I am a person who likes to think outside the box comfortably. I like challenges. I can sing well (wow. ..), I like art. I love sports, I like sports, I like to eat. :)

Friday, July 29, 2011

The wasted time Last Nite

Last night, at 8.00pm, I was sat infront of the TV and my Dani Oready ZZzzzz. Guess what? I was in chanel TV1, waiting for the football match between Singapore vs Malaysia. I've missed the match before which scored Singapore 5- MAS 3. And I won't be missed for the second time.

My husband was out to enjoy the game with his friend at warung Hakiki..So I watch it by my self, since my MIL not interested to it. I am waiting for the 8.30pm. The game started with an amazing energy from MAS and goal was started by MAS from Safee's shoot. Then, the game was so bad when MAS seems like no energy, and looked no strategy. It is crowded. Firstly, I was betting the score 3 MAS, while the Singapore scoring 1 goal. But the Game end up with a bad score 1-1. Huh! before the game finished in their 5 minutes additional time, I switch the TV off, and move to bed. Wasting time watching the game. Regret to not sleep earlier. And today I was soo sleepy, since my Dani woke at 2am, and playing till 4am. huhuhuhuuuuu....you know what. I don't know the footbal rules, I just know the GOAL. And I like watching football since my secondary school. Heheheheeee...    

No comments:

Post a Comment