Your visiting number is...

BEATRICE HARRY

My photo
keningau, Sabah, the place u live in PEACE, Malaysia
I'm a proud-faced, but it is not at all. Sometimes I like it alone, but many times I want to be friends. I liked the lively (many people). I am a person who likes to socialize. I do not like the place is limited, meaning control. I like freedom. I was protecting my property rights. I hate hypocrisy. I am a glutton for work. That the given task, I will complete as me. I do not like to work half way. I am a person who likes to think outside the box comfortably. I like challenges. I can sing well (wow. ..), I like art. I love sports, I like sports, I like to eat. :)

Monday, August 1, 2011

It's Ramadan!

Morning August! Morning Ramadan! 
It is the first day of fasting day. The last year 2010, I do not fast because I was still in confinement after giving birth to my first child, furthermore, I give my baby breast feeding and I’m still not ready...what you call it...I’m still in ‘Childbirth Blood’. So I owe the last year fasting ooo..I keep wondering how I could pay for it. Huuuuuhhh...
2011. In this fasting month, I was pregnant for my second baby. It was my 27 weeks (nearly to 7 months). I’m struggling myself to do fasting. Hopefully, it not adversely affect my baby as I am Anemia in pregnancy. My Hemoglobin is below 11Hmg. It just 9Hmg. And now I felt like fening-fening...”God, I need your strength so that I could carry out my responsibility as your servant”.
In this opportunity, I would like to wish all the Muslimin and the Muslimat, Happy Ramadan. May this blessed month teaches us to be more patient, disciplined and always be faithful to His Commands. InsyaAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment