Your visiting number is...

BEATRICE HARRY

My photo
keningau, Sabah, the place u live in PEACE, Malaysia
I'm a proud-faced, but it is not at all. Sometimes I like it alone, but many times I want to be friends. I liked the lively (many people). I am a person who likes to socialize. I do not like the place is limited, meaning control. I like freedom. I was protecting my property rights. I hate hypocrisy. I am a glutton for work. That the given task, I will complete as me. I do not like to work half way. I am a person who likes to think outside the box comfortably. I like challenges. I can sing well (wow. ..), I like art. I love sports, I like sports, I like to eat. :)

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm cooking, and eating hardly!

Morning Blog...
Today is Thursday and I was sitting at my chair, my fingers typing what cross in my mind. I am quit sleepy right now (time is 10.15am). Don’t know what to do so...I’m kinda BORING. So I decided to do blog.

Today is the first day of school’s sport day. Now, the ‘Sukaneka’ was ongoing. It so crowded with the activities, laughing and voice of the parents who loudly supporting their child. It is fun watching them running, while the others, looking blur, don’t know what to do...and their friend said “aiya...tinguk c ANU ni...adakah dia  bejalan macam itik?? B***h! Baru tau...kalah sudah” (Wow...this budak punya mulut ar...teda insuran...) I enjoy seeing their parents jumping like a kid, shouting their child name. How I’m so excited to support my child as like that. Sure my voice will be the louder one.
..........
Just sign in again,(time: 1.02pm) continuing my blog. I just finished cooking the recipe of ‘Ikan Patin masak Tempoyak’ since my office mate and the PKs ask me to prepare for it. It was because, the last Saturday, we have a gotong-royong day in school. So, as I am the pregnant lady, I can’t angkat-angkat benda yang berat-berat. So, I took the position as a chef cook at that time. I prepare The Ikan Patin masak tempoyak. The PK was missed the recipe and the other staff said ”mau lagi makan tu ikan patin o beth..semalam kan saya tebangun jam 4am. Saya mimpi singgurup-singgurup (hirup) tu sup ikan kau. Kitai! Trus saya inda dapat tidur sudah” the one of our aunt said..kesian juga...and the PKs ask me to cook it again. “kami pun mo rasa ini..apa...ko bagi sama c ANU ni...sampai dia temimpi-mimpi...” said the PK. So I ask them to buy the bahan-bahan, and I wil bring along the tempoyak and the asam keping. Actually it is simple to prepare. As well as you prepare the Mee Maggi... And now I am overly loaded. Sleepy....:)

p/s: God, Thanx for the food that you gave to me today....

No comments:

Post a Comment