Your visiting number is...

BEATRICE HARRY

My photo
keningau, Sabah, the place u live in PEACE, Malaysia
I'm a proud-faced, but it is not at all. Sometimes I like it alone, but many times I want to be friends. I liked the lively (many people). I am a person who likes to socialize. I do not like the place is limited, meaning control. I like freedom. I was protecting my property rights. I hate hypocrisy. I am a glutton for work. That the given task, I will complete as me. I do not like to work half way. I am a person who likes to think outside the box comfortably. I like challenges. I can sing well (wow. ..), I like art. I love sports, I like sports, I like to eat. :)

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Knock you blog!

Ding Dong...
I Enter the blog again...Stil alive ok..Hopefully I'm Not blur at this moment, as the past long-long day, I was blur when starting to write down here. Have no idea actually.
I am thinking about my past day, in my new work place. Lucky me, it's not too far from my house. It taking about 10 minutes, plus the jammed. And I am every morning rushing, try to escape the jammed, as I should be in office before 7am.
I am a new post here, but not too FRESHY as well...because I have an experience working at Jabatan Belia dan Sukan for almost 4 years. Thanx to the experience, and that is my advantage. Even Im new here, but I think I can handle it well. Doing ADMIN is not an easy way. Lots of work to be settle up urgently. If not, I will stuck with my pending work, I will be hammer by the other staff, I will be blame and so on...eee...bikin takut. Saya tidak suka la tu macam kan... And that is the reason I Need and I MUST finish my work ON TIME. As I can do it by that time, then I will do it properly. And thanx, I was being appreciated by the GB... She Praise me for that.. Heheheheh...can I ^____^Big Smile* Ok..Stop!
Talking about my new work situation, compare to tha past work place, it more passive. I mean, in my office before, we work with laugh and joke. Not the staff only, but we do our task with our "Sukarelawan Elit' which always give their hands to prepare all the props of any programmes. we done the work with joy and celebration after the programme done well. That is the moments that I miss the most. When we share many things like family, we talk heart to heart like siblings, far from the back stabber. How I miss my late work place...miss my family there...my tears going milky when I remind about the past. Huhuhuhu...Good bye my single work place..as I am single when I was there, and now I am married, being a wife to my beloved Husband and Mom to my Dani and my future second baby. It was changed as I am changing my task of life.
Now I am working in my new place, with the new episode for the entire of my life. why? Because I will hold this position until my 58 years old...Kalaulah boleh pencen muda, Then I will. Now Im handling the Admin. It'is not easy right..I need to update, record, filing, closing and manage all the 73 staff files, and the others office files. Plus, Lots of reports to be update every day, every week and every month, send the reports to the PPD...record all the staffs attendance, update the school's data and the unexpected things that need to be submit tomorrow...huhuhuuu..I hate the last minute work. Hari ini bagi, hari ni juga mau siap! Huh! Annoying! macam robot pula. *ok..will continue later...gotta work to be done ASAP!.bye...*

No comments:

Post a Comment