Your visiting number is...

BEATRICE HARRY

My photo
keningau, Sabah, the place u live in PEACE, Malaysia
I'm a proud-faced, but it is not at all. Sometimes I like it alone, but many times I want to be friends. I liked the lively (many people). I am a person who likes to socialize. I do not like the place is limited, meaning control. I like freedom. I was protecting my property rights. I hate hypocrisy. I am a glutton for work. That the given task, I will complete as me. I do not like to work half way. I am a person who likes to think outside the box comfortably. I like challenges. I can sing well (wow. ..), I like art. I love sports, I like sports, I like to eat. :)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I am forced to be a Devil.

Howdy...

I hate the :-
  1. hypocritical
  2. double-faced
  3. insincere
  4. Jesuitical
  5. two-sided
  6. Jesuitic
  7. two-faced
  8. simon-pure
  9. two-tongued
  10. specious
  11. double dealing
All the kind of it..., Since I was being treated such a way,
I can also do the same.I hate this so much, but since I was treated like a fool so damn stupid,
so I decided to give it back like what you gave to me.
p/s: I am so sorry. I am being Devil...-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment