Your visiting number is...

BEATRICE HARRY

My photo
keningau, Sabah, the place u live in PEACE, Malaysia
I'm a proud-faced, but it is not at all. Sometimes I like it alone, but many times I want to be friends. I liked the lively (many people). I am a person who likes to socialize. I do not like the place is limited, meaning control. I like freedom. I was protecting my property rights. I hate hypocrisy. I am a glutton for work. That the given task, I will complete as me. I do not like to work half way. I am a person who likes to think outside the box comfortably. I like challenges. I can sing well (wow. ..), I like art. I love sports, I like sports, I like to eat. :)

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

3rd February

Was even a year my father-in-law had died. I remember the incident today in the last year. Early morning, My SIL has called me. She delivered a call from Dr. Willian A/k Timmothy a kind of bad news. She was in haste to come home and told me that we all need to SMC, Damai ASAP. I told her that my hubby was still at school. I suggested that she leave before and i'll catch up with my hubby. My hubby can't be call because his school was in rural areas. No phone network.

I was keep wondering how is my in-law at that time. I continue waiting for my hubby with anxiety. In at 2.00pm and then, my hubby arrived. I keep telling this to him and we continue proceed to Kota Kinabalu. Before leaving my SIL has remind to me, to convey the news with good. Do not let him rush. Afraid my husband will drive fast, and also for the good of my pregnancy, which at that time almost 5 months.

Along the way, my hubby ask me to call my SIL to ask about my in-law's condition. I tried to calm him. Our journey is full of question marks. We arrived at Putatan about 4.00pm, but due to the traffic jammed, we caught up almost at 5.00pm.

when we dropped to SMC Damai, we accidentally met the doctor who treated my in-law. Hubby directly ask him about my in law's condition. The doctor did not directly answer. Instead, he turned back and accompanied us to the ICU at the level 2 (if I'm not mistaken). He brought my husband sat quietly in a corner, and said "Your father has just died a few minutes ago". My husband could only say "Allahuakhbar" while crying. I also cry because it's so surprised. We then entered the ICU room. My mother-in-law, sister and brother in law all been there with sadness.

We left that night to bring the arwah back to Keningau to be buried. We arrived in Keningau at about 11.00pm. Relatives and the villagers are waiting for us.

To the beloved Deceased Mokhtar Daud;

We really miss you Abah. One thing I was very sad, He cannot get to see and hold his first grandchild. May the Spirit of grace from God be with him and placed him among those who believe. Amiiiin .. Al-Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment