Your visiting number is...

BEATRICE HARRY

My photo
keningau, Sabah, the place u live in PEACE, Malaysia
I'm a proud-faced, but it is not at all. Sometimes I like it alone, but many times I want to be friends. I liked the lively (many people). I am a person who likes to socialize. I do not like the place is limited, meaning control. I like freedom. I was protecting my property rights. I hate hypocrisy. I am a glutton for work. That the given task, I will complete as me. I do not like to work half way. I am a person who likes to think outside the box comfortably. I like challenges. I can sing well (wow. ..), I like art. I love sports, I like sports, I like to eat. :)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

God..Please hear me...

Finally, my wait has been answered. But not completely answered. Still in the air. Results of the interview I went on December 21, 2010, missed out today, and the answer is a bit confusing for my head and hurt. "CALON SIMPANAN" Hadui .... at the moment I really need a job, this was the answer I received. Answers like this make me hopeless. I was a dead end road.

Lord ... help me .... indeed, I am very, very want to work, so I am not entirely, to rely with my hubby ... But actually, that's not the main factor I want to work. He can be fulfilled all my needed. Praise to God...but one thing is too hard, I can;t express here. My God .. if you don't want me towards the wrong way and harm my family .. take me to a path that can rescue the situation and that I respect. AMEN ....

No comments:

Post a Comment