Your visiting number is...

BEATRICE HARRY

My photo
keningau, Sabah, the place u live in PEACE, Malaysia
I'm a proud-faced, but it is not at all. Sometimes I like it alone, but many times I want to be friends. I liked the lively (many people). I am a person who likes to socialize. I do not like the place is limited, meaning control. I like freedom. I was protecting my property rights. I hate hypocrisy. I am a glutton for work. That the given task, I will complete as me. I do not like to work half way. I am a person who likes to think outside the box comfortably. I like challenges. I can sing well (wow. ..), I like art. I love sports, I like sports, I like to eat. :)

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

INJECT!

Holla Fellas!

Nothing else to share with.
I am reach to my 7 months peggy mommy..can't wait for the due. How I count it too late. Today is my 27 weeks and 1 day. This weekend, gonna be my 7 Months. Starting my every 2 weeks clinic-ing. And the hb checking. *Im afraid of the Jarum*. But since I am a peggy, terpaksa lah memberani kan diri. And my 1st n 2nd Tetanus, I wont even see the nurse take off the Inject, till she said "ok sudah.." actually, tiada juga rasa sakit ba...but since it's name is INJECT, I guess most of us afraid of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment