Your visiting number is...

BEATRICE HARRY

My photo
keningau, Sabah, the place u live in PEACE, Malaysia
I'm a proud-faced, but it is not at all. Sometimes I like it alone, but many times I want to be friends. I liked the lively (many people). I am a person who likes to socialize. I do not like the place is limited, meaning control. I like freedom. I was protecting my property rights. I hate hypocrisy. I am a glutton for work. That the given task, I will complete as me. I do not like to work half way. I am a person who likes to think outside the box comfortably. I like challenges. I can sing well (wow. ..), I like art. I love sports, I like sports, I like to eat. :)

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Haha ME

1st situation:-

Last day, it's tickle me when a boy, while waiting for his order Roti Canai in our warong, talking with his friend.

His friend which is gatal tangan, disturb the knife beside him. And his friend said:-

Boy1: Gutuk, *forgot his name* jangan kacau tu pisau ba. Teputung ma tangan ko.

Boy2: Isk, kalau teputung, buli tumbuh balik.

Me: *Laugh* Aik...tangan ko buli tumbuh lagi ka gia??

Boy2: Buli ba..ni *Showing his hand*

Me: Mana?

Boy2: Pointing his Thumb nail.

Me: Wakakaak..adui..itu kuku..mimang la tumbuh...

Boy2: heheeheh...


2nd Situation:-


Me and my nephew *8 YO*

Nephew: anty, di mana tu baby anty keluar?

Me: erm...anty pun tida tau. Anty belum pernah beranak. nanti ko tanya mama ko ar.

Nephew: *unsatisfied* Kena bedah ka?

Me: Nda tau....

Then, my MIL cut our coversation.

MIL: iya..kena bedah la tu. kena potong begiiiini... *showing the longer*

Nephew: eee....Mati la tu kan

MIL: aik?? mama ko mati ka gia?

Nephew: heheh..palis-palis.

The direct action or even the question made me laugh. Ya la..sebab children suka bertanya. But then, there is easy thing to explain and there is complicated..mcm hal mo beranak...takan la I answer him, dari Rahim la...sure he will ask me back, Rahim tu apa?? And what should I reply? ..heheheh..

No comments:

Post a Comment