Your visiting number is...

BEATRICE HARRY

My photo
keningau, Sabah, the place u live in PEACE, Malaysia
I'm a proud-faced, but it is not at all. Sometimes I like it alone, but many times I want to be friends. I liked the lively (many people). I am a person who likes to socialize. I do not like the place is limited, meaning control. I like freedom. I was protecting my property rights. I hate hypocrisy. I am a glutton for work. That the given task, I will complete as me. I do not like to work half way. I am a person who likes to think outside the box comfortably. I like challenges. I can sing well (wow. ..), I like art. I love sports, I like sports, I like to eat. :)

Saturday, July 24, 2010

He is now my reality

Ding dong....
Blogging after keep silent for several weeks of my delivering. Praise to God, Im safe delivering my 1st baby on 07/07/2010, at 2.01am. It is my very-very historical date and time, which I deliver a baby. My baby boy. FYI, im blogging, with my baby on my left hand, and the right typing. That is what the first time mother doing..maybe. For the reason, you won't let your baby away from you. I want to share my experience about delivering, but the time didn't allow me to do that so... So, I share some of the pictures, and I will talk about my delivering experience, in the next time. Just to let Fellas know, Im successfully, deliver a baby boy. His name is Muhammad Kamiel Danish (My husband give the name) weight, 3.16kg. I call him, Baby Dani...

about 1 hours after deliver

Less than 1 day.

Baby Dani's 1 week.

1 comment: