Your visiting number is...

BEATRICE HARRY

My photo
keningau, Sabah, the place u live in PEACE, Malaysia
I'm a proud-faced, but it is not at all. Sometimes I like it alone, but many times I want to be friends. I liked the lively (many people). I am a person who likes to socialize. I do not like the place is limited, meaning control. I like freedom. I was protecting my property rights. I hate hypocrisy. I am a glutton for work. That the given task, I will complete as me. I do not like to work half way. I am a person who likes to think outside the box comfortably. I like challenges. I can sing well (wow. ..), I like art. I love sports, I like sports, I like to eat. :)

Friday, February 24, 2012

PEMALAS

BLOG!!!
I REALY WANT TO UP DATE U  BUT I AM BADLY
P.E.M.A.L.A.S!

So...hopefuly soon I will be kuai-kuai.. rajin..mo update ni blog. :)

1 comment: